source: Rose’s Facebook Page | date: October 23, 2015
- Hi rose im from iraq…what is your favorite movie?
My favourite movie would have to be Gone with the Wind.
- What’s your favourite thing about being an actress?
- How was your experience working with a legendary actor like Michael Caine ?
Everything I hoped for. He is a charming man.
- What do you look for in a script?
An immediate passionate response for the story.
- I am guessing she is going to get at least 10 marriage proposals lol
Are you the 1st?
- How does it feel to know no man will betray you because of what you’ll do and wear around your neck?
- How is your day going?
Its going so well thank you Levi, hope you’re having a good day yourself.
- I want to be a filmdirector and scriptwritor. Do you have a tip about how to catch big production companies’ attention? And do you live in London? Wish you all the best, Petra
Write letters to the production companies you would like to work with. Be persistent.
- What’s your favorite sport to play and watch?
I love to watch and play tennis.
- What was the biggest moment of your career and why?
The day I learnt I got the part of Ygritte. Being a part of that fantastic show has opened so many doors.
- I first saw you in Honeymoon. I was so excited to see you were also in GOT! You are a fantastic actress! <3 Do you actually watch scary movies?
I’m a bit of a wimp when it comes to scary movies!
- Can I have a high five?
- You look lovely. Would you like to be part of the Star Wars World?
Absolutely! Who wouldn’t?!
- Does Vin Diesel know more than Jon Snow?
What do you think?
- Would you like to come to germany? for your game of thrones fans ?
Would love to! That is something for 2016.
- How did it feel to work on the last witchhunter? You did an amazing job acting with vin diesel. Got the chance to see it yesterday
Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed it! It felt great to be a part of something so original.
- Did you use an American accent for this film -like you did in « Knocked up abroad »?
No, I used my own accent.
- If you were to portray a superhero on screen, who would be your number one choice?
- Would you ever change your signature ginger hair for a role?
Yes I would, but for the right role. I am an advocate in solely embracing ones ginger roots!
- What was your favourite scene with Kit Harington?
The cave obviously.
- Hi Rose, what was it like working with an actor as famous and cool as Vin Diesel?
Magical. No pun.
- Hi Rose! Which was your favourite Last Witch Hunter’s quote? We love you
« You know what I’m afraid of? Nothing »
- How did you like working in Pittsburgh? We loved having you!
I adored being there. You guys must be having such an amazing Fall right now!
- Will you be as badass as you were in GOT?
If only Chloe had access to a bow and arrow…
- u know nothing Rose
- What is the most challenging thing about making a movie with such cool special effects?
Being hung upside down like a bat, when we shot the shadow realm scene.
- What do you expect from a ‘good’ director?
Collaboration, communication and humour.
- Your first big hollywood movie!! did you do a celebration dance when you got the part?
Yes! I danced the Macarena alone in the street!
- Hi Rose! You were AMAZING in GOT!!! What is your favorite scene in The Last Witch Hunter?
My favourite scene was when I met Vin in the memory bar, that set was amazing!
- will you come to turkey? or have you ever been? if not you know nothing about turkey
see wha you did there…
Unfortunately I haven’t yet been to Turkey, I’d love to go in the future though!